Thursday, October 13, 2016

Why am I doing the Ultimate Reset?

I've felt like I'm at a standstill in my journey so I'm actually going to take a BOLD step and do something about it. 

It's not about going harder with workouts. It's not about being more strict about what I eat. It's not for the weight loss. 

It is to wake up and feel refreshed. To not feel the need for coffee. To not rely upon just my shakeology for energy. To not feel bloated. To allow my face to clear up. To feel happy all the time. 

Phase 1 (aka week 1) I will be reclaiming my health. Breaking bad habits, and preparing my body for change. I will slowly eliminate animal products and dairy products. 

Phase 2 I will be releasing negativity from the inside out. I will be eating a vegetarian diet along with continuing with some supplements introduced in phase 1. 

Phase 3 I will restore my body to maximum efficiency. I will further cut back on grains but my body will fully absorb all nutrients I put in based on the previous 2 weeks of progress. 

I truly am excited to have this experience. Yoga plus the ultimate reset will surely do wonders😊 And DAMN am I happy to be doing this with a few other coaches and challengers!! The more support the better! 
IT JUST GOT REAL!!

No comments :

Post a Comment